- Information we collect
When you use our website or services, we may collect the following types of information:
1.1 Personal information
This includes information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, and billing information. We use this information to provide our services to you, respond to your inquiries, and communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions.
1.2 Non-personal information
This includes information that is automatically collected when you use our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We use this information to improve the functionality and performance of our website and services.
- How we use your information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you and fulfill your requests
- To communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions
- To improve our website and services, and to develop new products and services
- To protect the security and integrity of our website and services
- To comply with legal obligations and enforce our Terms of Service
- Sharing your information
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes. We may share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in providing our services, as long as they agree to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We may also disclose your information:
- When required by law, regulation, or legal process
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets
- Data security
We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
- Retention of your information
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law or regulation.
- Your rights and choices
You have the right to access, correct, update, or delete your personal information. You may also object to our use of your personal information for certain purposes or request that we restrict our use of your information. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
- Contact us